Membres

jeudi 10 août 2017

Animal Fun - Tiddly Inks Blog Hop!


Hello everyone!! Fun day today, we are having a Blog Hop at Tiddly Inks with new images, prizes, freebies - you can hop and look around, or join us and share your make HERE, adding it to the Inlinkz! The DT and Guests are all using NEW fun animal images which you can find in the shop HERE

The hop lasts all day, so you are welcome to visit the participating blogs all day. Then stop in and chat with us in the FB Group page between 6PM and 10PM CST, where one lucky commenter will be randomly selected to win a $10 gift certificate!

But wait - I did mention freebies and prizes ;)... so there's more! For all the details, visit Tiddly Inks HERE - but I can tell you there is a $5 gift certificate to the store on my blog here, so don't leave without leaving a comment

Here is my card for today, using an image from the Punky Pup and Cool Cat set - a fab one which comes with 4 separate images FOR $1 ONLY!!! 


Image: Tiddly Inks Punky Pup and Cool Cat digi set
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card
Chipboard: Make it Crafty Celebrate Word Chipboard (2 inches)
Die and DPs: MFT

I just love their attitude!!! I coloured my fun animals in Copics and die cut my image with an MFT die. I picked a Make it Crafty Chipboard Word that I thought was meant for them hehe... and coloured it with my Copics too to match my MFT DP and voilà!  

Thank you very much for your visit, have fun on the hop and good luck everyone! Hugs,
Delphine xx

15 commentaires:

  1. Stunning work as always.. I love the colors and chipboard! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Delphine, your creation is gorgeous. I love the coordination of the chipboard and the background polka-dotted paper. Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous!! Love the chippy sentiment too. Your cards are always amazing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the bright hats and presents against the more muted shades.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love the bright colors with the neutral papers

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is such a lovely card Delphine

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi! Your card is awesome, with the cute new digi and your bright, primary colors! Love it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Very fun card! Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love the bright colors with the neutral papers

    ตารางคะแนน

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Fabulous, as always. Loving this very cute card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Gorgeous card and I love the chipboard words xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Love everything about your card! xx

    RépondreSupprimer