Membres

lundi 1 août 2016

Crafts And Me August Challenge


Hello everyone! I'm very happy to be back to share my first card as a DT member for Crafts And Me, where we have challenges on the first day of every month! Thank you very much again Teresa for having me! Our theme this month is an easy one since it is Anything Goes! 
For today's card, I chose to use a digital image by Hannah Lynn whose gorgeous ladies I love :)


Images and stamps: Crafts And Me Expression Study 2, Paper Smooches sentiment
Colouring: Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card and Distress Ink on Canson Montval

I coloured Expression Study 2 in Copics on Make it Colour Blending Card then cut her out. For the background, I used several distress inks with a bit of water and added a sentiment stamped in Versamark and embossed in white.

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71, R20, 22 (lips)
Hair: E25, 31, 59, 49
Eyes: BG000, BV00

Thank you very much for your visit, hope you will join us! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 commentaire: