Membres

vendredi 29 mai 2015

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #13


Hello everyone! Today is the start of a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps and our theme this time is "BRIGHTS"! We would love to see your Paperbabe Stamps but all brands are welcome and you can use any stamp you like! 

Here is my little scene card for today :)


Stamps: Paperbabe Stamps DesignA Adorimals, Kawaii Face and Bottle Brush Tree stamp sets, Penny Black and Tiddly Inks sentiment
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and Airbrush

Rabbit: R20, W00, 0, 1, 3
Background: B02, 04, 06, G29, Y15, YG01, 03, 63, 67

To create my little rabbit, I used the DesignA Adorimals stamp set and stamped all the parts of the body, then added face features using the Kawaii Face set. These sets contain a ton of stamps offering a huge number of possibilities to create the animals you want! I cut out my rabbit and airbrushed a background on another piece of paper, then added trees from the Bottle Brush Tree set and a few branches. I then popped my rabbit on foam squares for a bit of dimension. 


Challenges I am entering:
Aud Sentiments - Cute + sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Too cute
Addicted To Stamps - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Critters

Don't forget to visit my teamies for more inspiration HERE and we hope you'll come and play with us! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. Oh this is super cute Delphine! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! Super cute! Love your beautiful scene and the adorable bunny! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    RépondreSupprimer