Membres

dimanche 31 août 2014

Quixotic Paperie latest stamp news... and Queen ;)


Hello everyone! Have you seen the NEW Tiddly Inks stamps available to preorder at Quixotic Paperie? And during the pre-order period, you can enjoy 10% off ALL Tiddly Inks stamps!!! There have also been restocks on Stamping Bella stamps and two fantastic Kraftin' Kimmie stamp sets have reached the store too - Dragon Queen and Vampire Queen


This one is Dragon Queen - isn't she totally amazing? I stamped her onto Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her in Copics. The sentiment is one which comes with the set and I have added a few die-cut bats. For the background, I used my Copics too and then added Distress Inks all around my image. 


Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11, 23, V01, 15
Hair: B41, C5, 7, 9
Outfit: C3, 5, 7, 9, V09, 12, 15, 17, Y11, 26
Bird: W3, 5, 7, 9, Y11, 19
Sceptre: E33, 79, Y11, 26, 28, YG01, 03
Ground: BV20, 23
Background: Y38 and Distress Inks

ETA: I have had some questions on how to do the background on Facebook - I just colour the background quickly in Copics without trying to make it all look smooth, then I colour my image, then I add Distress Inks to the borders using a Distress Blending Tool. It's a technique I learned a long time ago from my gorgeous friend Zoe!!!

Challenges I am entering: 
Kraftin' Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday Anything Goes
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes
Artbymiran - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit and have a great Sunday! 
Hugs,
Delphine xx

6 commentaires:

  1. Hey, how did you know what I wear for work?! Another stunning and awesome and brilliant and gorgeous and awesome (yes, it's that good you get it twice). Wow! Hugs xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. sympa cette carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Incredible! LOVE the colours and her dress looks amazing. Instant favourite. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. en un mot magnifique... et .... bon courage ;)
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow your colouring is amazing. Fantastic card. Thank you for sharing with us at ArtbyMiran Challenge this time. Hugs Jackie DT.

    RépondreSupprimer