Membres

mardi 22 juillet 2014

Make It Mini at Tiddly Inks!


Hello everyone! I'm back! Not that everybody was aware I was away - thank you scheduled posts ;) - but I left for 2 weeks with my little family and had a great time! Now is catching up time! It's Tuesday and the start of a new challenge at Tiddly Inks, a very cute one - "Make It Mini!" So, I made another ATC on card blank as I like to call them;)...

Bonjour à tous! Je suis de retour! Non pas que mon absence ait été très remarquée - merci les messages planifiés ;) - je suis partie deux semaines avec ma petite famille pour mon plus grand bonheur et me revoilà! Pile à temps pour le nouveau challenge de Tiddly Inks - "En Miniature" Nous voulons voir vos petites créations, au sens propre. J'ai donc fait une nouvelle ATC sur fond de carte ;)...


Images and stamps: Tiddly Inks Whatever Blooms digi, Laugh set (butterfly) and Fairy Sunny Day set (sentiment)
Colouring: Copics and Watercolour on Canson Montval and Make It Colour Blending Card

Challenges I am entering:
2 Cute Ink - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Butterflies
Fussy And Fancy - It's All About Girls
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes

Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Merci de votre visite et bonne journée! Bisous,
Hugs
Delphine xx

7 commentaires:

  1. oh la la c'est trop beau ! et ce fond... un régal pour les yeux
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. so gorgeous delphine.i love the sweet image and her hair is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your card is just adorable Delphine. I love your colouring it is just fabulous. Anet x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Soooo stunning Delphine! Your coloring is AMAZING!!!!!
    Hugs, Dena

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh girl - what wonderful coloring!! Absolutely amazing!! I strive to color like this. Love it because you have inspired me!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck girl and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Also, glad you had a good time with family!! But, it is always nice to come back home. =)
    Hugs, Sarah T

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Congratulations Delphine on your Top 5 Pick at Fussy and Fancy "It's about Girls"!!! Your card is FABULOUS...your colouring is beautiful!!

    RépondreSupprimer