Membres

samedi 12 juillet 2014

Little Miss Fearless Fairytales!


Hello everyone! I am very excited to join the Little Miss Muffet Stamps DT and some fantastic guests to showcase a special release - a totally unique one!

Let's take a look at my fairytale character... Rapunzel! 
Colouring: Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card
DPs: Toga
Other: Ribbon, Spellbinders die


Isn't this Rapunzel fantastic? I love her, love the WHOLE release, love this totally different style, far from my usual cute style (which I still love ;)!)!!!! I hope you can visit the Little Miss Muffet Blog and all the participants to discover all the Fearless Fairytales and you can also visit the Little Miss Muffet Gallery for great inspiration:)!  

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day and have fun with the Fearless Girls ;)! 
Hugs
Delphine xx

30 commentaires:

  1. ooooo wow - she is gorgeous Delphine and I looooove your sky!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fantastic new range of stamps - love them - go "alternate" fairytale girls!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this image and your colouring is awesome.

    Happy crafting
    Sam xx

    Craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. trop trop fun!!! j'adore l'image et que dire de la colo
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow!!!! Your colouring is outstanding!!! What a beautiful card xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Woo-hoo!! Fantastic image and coloring!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. What a lovely card, its very dramatic. Great release

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Salut Delphine! Oh wow I love the way you have coloured the sky & with those green warty hands clinging to Rapunzel's hair I am not surprised she's cutting her amazing locks!
    Hugs
    Jane xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I love the card you made with this super-cool image!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. beautiful card, the coloring is fantastic!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Stunning card, your coloring is fabulous and I love the new image!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Stunning colouring and design. Just love the sunset sky.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. This is so cute. I love it! Don't let her cut her hair!! LOL

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. super cette carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Very cool stamps! And your project is gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. As always Delphine - absolutely STUNNING! Love the soft sunset.
    xXx

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. She looks like she's ready to make some changes in her life! :D Great coloring!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. So beautiful Delphine! I love the sunset background!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Gorgeous card! Beautiful colouring! The new stamps are amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I love this image. Perfect for sassy princesses everywhere

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I must say. .. this is by far defines the term gorgeousness! I even love the decorative paper you used with the black and how it looks like a sunset. It allcan together perfectly plus your coloring is beautiful! :) Thanks so much for being part of this release! Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. This is beautifully coloured, your shadows are perfect.
    Jo xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Oh Delphine, she is just gorgeous! You really created the whole scene perfectly!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. so stunning delphine.am loving all these unique stamps and your colouring is fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I am finally hopping, I have been very busy colouring for two. But, it's time for me to tell you how fantastic this project is. And I just love the beautiful sky. Beautiful work x

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Fun image and card. Love the die cut background and your coloring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Beautiful! It looks like a page from a story book!

    RépondreSupprimer