Membres

dimanche 16 mars 2014

Quixotic Paperie DT


Hello everyone! After a "roller coaster" of a week, I'm sharing my Quixotic Paperie card featuring some flowers and a very cute but big Anya, an Anya I particularly love and would like to dedicate to Elaine who will know why :) 


This cutie is Anya Blooms by The Greeting Farm and for a little change, I decided to colour her using pastel pencils. For the little corners, I used my Greeting Farm Tulip Border die. It is one I love because the tulip border includes a very cute heart border and I have cut 4 little hearts from it to be used as corners. 



Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! 
Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 commentaires:

  1. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. trop jolie!!!!! la colo est parfaite et le design sympa avec ces petits coeurs dans les coins
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer