Membres

dimanche 31 mars 2013

Beach Babe... Summer's here!



Hello everybody! I am back for my Quixotic Paperie inspiration post, and I am going to try and bring you some sunshine for this long weekend! Because we have just moved to summer time, I have decided to skip spring and make a summer scene with one of the beautiful Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets, Beach Babe, and a Make It Crafty background - The Beach of course!


I stamped my Beach Babe on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, added the crab and bucket, masked them and stamped my Make It Crafty Beach background. The sentiment comes from the Tiddly Inks set (as well as the crab). I coloured my scene with Copics, added a Make It Crafty Corner and a few gems.



Challenges I am entering:
A Gem of a Challenge - Make It Cute
Dutch Dare Card Challenge - CAS

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely weekend, and Happy Easter! Hugs
Delphine xx

12 commentaires:

  1. Delphine....sooo gorgeous your card! Summer time...well, we got 20 cm new snow today..:(( I am so fed up already....but your card brings some sunshine in my house =) I love the secen you have made and ah....looking forward to my summer holidays...still no plans where to spend them..but I defintly will fly away!
    Martina

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Absolutely beautiful Delphine, I'm transported to the sun! I love your colouring and gorgeous design too. Happy Easter xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely Delphine wish summer was here instead of this cold
    jacqui x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. C'est super Delphine!!!! J'adore le coloriage comme d'habitude et la scène est merveilleuse. Bises, Brigitte

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. eh bien merci pour ce rayon de soleil! ça fait du bien! on aimerais se trouver avec elle!
    bises
    céline

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful, Delphine!!! Happy Easter! Hugs, Lesley

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. so gorgeous delphine.fabulous beach scene and i love the sweet wryn :D

    xx coops xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a beautiful scene, we could do with some of that sunshine.
    Thank you for joining us at
    A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. très belle carte! bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Super, super cute card! Your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. A lovely beachy design! Thank you for sharing it with us over at Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
    Chantal

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Gorgeous - a beautiful scene and I love your colouring too.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer