Membres

dimanche 2 janvier 2011

The 12 Days of Fluffmas Candy

Hello all! How would you like a little bit of candy? Well there is some to be won at Faye's place! All you have to do is answer the 12 Days of Fluffmas questions, post your answers on your blog then leave your name here! There are some answers I really don't know, but, as promised, I will do my best. Here they are... 

1. How old is Sweet Cheeks? 2 years and almost a month old.
2. What is the name of my Mum's Blog? Confessions of an Alien (here I tried to include a link to her blog, which I googled but I landed on some Italian girl's blog... Is your Mum Italian?)
3. What are my favourite colours? (Clue; they're not what you might think they are!) Well, I don't have a clue. Not blue and pink, maybe purple and brown?
4. We recently moved, but from which county? From Devon.
5. How many posts did I write in August? 16 posts (that's a lot!).
6. Which two Challenge Blogs do I play on? Sweet Stampin and... er... oh yes, Cupcake Craft Challenges!
7. When is my birthday? (Clue; I was on holiday!) Er... Why, oh why is there no "countdown to my birthday" thing on your blog, Faye!
8. What is my favourite crafting item? Not freebie papers, maybe twine? (Well you said, "beloved twine" on your 8th November post...)
9. Name the alternate reality I inhabit? Faye world. (Here I would like to thank Mr Blogger for inventing "About Me")
10. I love this as much as crafting, what is it?  "cakes, choklit & ice-cream" with stars on top (I know you love stars!)...
11. What do we refer to my Dad as? (Bonus stash if you can tell me what his remedy for anything is?) Doc Shingles (his remedy is to  'take a bottle of White Lightening (cider)').
12. Once Upon a Time, I had a career in? You were a Pastry Chef and Restaurant Manager.

Well, I hope I am not too wrong... I guess I will know soon... The 12 Days of Fluffmas Candy is open until 6th January, so you'd better be fast!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

4 commentaires:

  1. beautiful.Belated wishes for the happy and properous new year 2011

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey Delphine - check out my blog - fromjscorner.bloggspot.com :)
    Happy New Year and thanks for inspiring me!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Coucou Delphine,
    Je souhaite une belle et heureuse année 2011 pour toi et tes proches. Qu'elle t'apporte tout ce que tu peux souhaiter : santé, réussite, richesse et toujours du scrap.
    Je suis enchantée d'avoir suivi ton blog en 2010, et l'enchantement va continuer en 2011.
    Bonne rentrée pour demain.
    A très bientôt
    Bisous
    Flo
    PS: je passe mon tour pour ce blog candy, je ne suis pas experte en anglais; J'ai le niveau scolaire.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oooh thanks for playing and good luck. xxx

    RépondreSupprimer