Membres

jeudi 1 juillet 2010

Bye... for now

Hi all! I hope you are all well and do not suffer from the heat too much! I just wanted to write a few words first to apologise to those of you I did not have time to visit in the past few days (I have been super busy at work!) and also to tell you that I am going on holiday (in the South West, not really far from Spain), leaving on Saturday (though nothing is ready yet :-)!). I will be away for almost 3 weeks... without a computer/ internet connection, so I will not be able to visit you! I am going to miss you and will get back to you as soon as I can! My Anya Ink DT card will be posted tomorrow but then, you won't really hear from me... Keep having fun making gorgeous cards and talk to you soon!
Hugs,
Delphine xx

Un petit coucou pour vous dire que je pars en vacances pour 3 semaines sans ordinateur/internet et donc je ne pourrai pas vous rendre visite... Vous verrez ma carte pour Anya Ink demain, mais après, pas beaucoup de nouvelles de moi... Je penserai bien à vous, continuez à faire de magnifiques cartes et je viendrai les voir dès mon retour!
Bisous,
Delphine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire